Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

From terrible 2s to tiring 3s

OH YES!!!....the terrible 2s are finally over and we somehow survived by the skin of out teeth. There were days when I needed a truckload of Calgon (do they still make that stuff?) to "take me away". We celebrated Emmas birthday on March 5th which is the day she was born into the arms of a loving mother and father and a 14 year old brother. To say that Emma loves Mickey Mouse would be an undertatement....so I set out to make her a Mickey themed birthday cake that put a huge smile on her face. I have posted a few pictures of Emma being spoiled rotten! I love the age of 3 because they learn and grow so much and are finally able to communicate without me haivng to interpret the language that only mom can understand. I am looking forward to seeing her little personality shine!  Off we go!

                     Help...Emma is driving!

                                                                   Mickey...of course


                                          Baseball glove...who was more excited, Emma or Darin?
                                                                 Look out world

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My inability to properly use the computer is shining forth in this entry....see previous post!! hahaha