Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

You Can't Take it With You!








Darin got talked into auditioning for the High School play by his friend Shawn Ferris. He auditioned and got the part of the dreaded IRS agent! He also got the understudy for one of the main parts!  I was so proud of him for trying something new. He really enjoyed being in the play and made some great new friends along the way. My dad and his wife Margie came all the way from Salt Lake City to support him along with his Aunt Kim and Uncle Darin and their kids. His dad also came to see him as well as Emma and I. Emma had a hard time sitting still, of course because the play lasted two hours. We had to leave a little early!  I got a babysitter for the folowing night so that I could actually enjoy it! The play was so great and the kids did a really good job. Way to go Darin. Here are some pictures.

No comments: